Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm still alive

Oh my goodness blog world. I totally abandoned you. Can't believe it's been since FEBRUARY that I've blogged. Rediculous. Here is a smattering of pics from the past 6 months! 

Easter egg hunt with church pals. Still cold enough to wear the wolf hat one last time (sniff, sniff) 


Family pic on Easter Sunday. I'm not sure where Harrison's shoes are.


H and I went to the beach in April. This boy loves it there!!



Sweet little passenger running errands with me.



Went strawberry pickin in may. Strawberry squishing was more like it. 


With my little buddy on Mother's Day. What a joy to be his mama! 


The artist at work 


Hasn't quite mastered the use of markers 


Celebrating Josh's bday with dinner at he Carolina Inn. We couldn't pronounce much on the menu but it was delish! 


So the spring seems like a blur now but that is a super quick recap in pictures. We had a busy summer traveling a lot for work- that'll be in the next post...Hopefully in the next few days instead of 6 months from now! 

1 comment: