Friday, December 20, 2013

Pics of the rest of the fam


Well, this blog has pretty much been hijacked by cute pics of Harrison. And I'm totally ok with that. But thought I'd put a few recent ones up of Josh and I. After all this is Mr. and Mrs. Smith the blog :) 

Over the summer and early fall we got to have a few dates and I remembered to take pics of! Here's one of us on a date night at summer project in Charleston. (Sidenote- we are headed back to Charleston this summer again. Woo hoo! Josh will be doing OPS again- operations, which means handling a lot of the hotel details, finances for the project, etc). 




One of the many weddings we attended this summer. I think we had 3 in one weekend!




In August we got to see the Lion King in Charlotte. It was awesome! Thankful for this man I get to spend all my days with!

No comments:

Post a Comment