Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello from CO!

Hello from Colorado blog world! For the next 6 weeks Josh and I will be in Ft. Collins, CO taking seminary classes and attending our national staff conference with Crusade. I've only been out here for like 10 days at a time before, so I'm looking forward to being out here longer and getting to explore this cute town. I've carried my camera around literally everyday since we got here a week ago. And I have no pictures to show for it. I'll try to get on that this week, because I'd love for you to see the beautiful town that we get to live in this summer.

But for now, just picture a cute college town with lots of pretty parks all over the place with mountains in the background. Oh and weather in the 80s. Um, yes please!

Will blog more soon on our life out in CO!

No comments:

Post a Comment