Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dates with my valentine


For Valentine's Day this year we celebrated the weekend before to miss the crowds. And because we both lead Bible studies on Mondays. The past two years we went to McCormick and Schmicks, a seafood restaurant in Raleigh. Well we decided to keep the tradition alive this year and headed back there for lunch on Sunday, the day before Valentine's. We had a great lunch of coconut shrimp for an appetizer, flounder for me and salmon for Josh. As always, it was delish! Here are the only pictures I took




And the day before that we headed to the movies for a date as well. We saw The King's Speech, which I loved. I mean, seriously, I cried at the end it was so good. Great story, I highly recommend! So that was our exciting Valentine's weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment