Saturday, February 12, 2011

Two years later


Last month Josh and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 2 years. It's weird- in some ways it seems like it's gone by so fast and at the same time it's like I can't remember not being married. It's been such a wonderful two years and I am so, so thankful God brought Josh into my life. These past two years have included: buying a house (well, condo technically), being on the same staff team for the first time, actually living in the same time zone (also for the first time ever), traveling to Europe, Jamaica and lots of fun places in the US, buying our first Christmas tree and just learning about this marriage thing! I've loved it and am so blessed to get to share my life with you Josh!

So last year for our anniversary we went to Charleston. We went back and forth about whether to take a trip somewhere this year, but because we were gone so much at Christmas we decided a celebration in Chapel Hill was in order. We went to Cheesecake Factory and had a great meal, including two, yes two, pieces of cheesecake. (Come on, like we could just pick one?!)






Notice anything askew in that last pic? Look closer. They totally spelled anniversary wrong. Hilarious!

Since it was just a few weeks after Christmas we decided to forgo presents and just do cards. Josh cheated and got me these beautiful flowers. I didn't mind :)


So thankful for these past two years and looking forward to many more with my sweetie!


No comments:

Post a Comment