While blog stalking recently (oh come on, I'm not alone in that am I?!), I came across a super-cute idea by my friend Nichole. Each day (for, I think, a month) there's a different thing you're supposed to post. I probably won't post each day, but thought this would be a fun thing to try. Thanks Nichole for a great idea and so I actually have something to blog about!
So, here we go with Day One: Post a picture of yourself with 10 facts about yourself.
(One of my fav pics of me and the hubby, just hanging out in Sweden!)
1. My pet peeve is people having personalized license plates that I know mean something but which I can't figure out.
2. It took me way too many tries to spell "license" correctly just then. Especially considering the fact that I majored in Journalism at UNC.
3. If given the chance of never being able to eat cheese again or chocolate again, I would choose chocolate. It would be tough, but I do like cheese more than chocolate. Josh learned this about me when we went to the melting pot while dating. He couldn't believe it.
4. I love watching UNC basketball. Watching Duke basketball lose is a close second.
5. I played the flute in middle school for a few years. My dad has a hilarious video of me pushing a girl out of the way during our concert so she wouldn't block me in the video.
6. I've worked with Campus Crusade for eight years. I'm convinced it's the best job ever.
7. Josh and I were in different countries the whole first year of dating. Not ideal. But our emails and letters (in addition to tons of hours of phone calls) will be something I always treasure.
8. I'm way too addicted to sweet tea. So much so that my dentist once asked "Do you swish with sweet tea?" Um, why are you asking and also WHO DOES THAT?!
9. I have THE BEST friends from college. Our once a year reunions are always a blast. Is it April yet?!
10. I used to be terrified of tornados. I find it HILARIOUS that I married someone from Kansas and now go there to visit, often in the summer.